We are accredited with the Good To Go certification from Visit Britain. We have self-check-in as standard and our cleaning has always followed a strict procedure and we are confident we are doing all we can to keep everyone well:
- We have installed hand sanitiser at the entry and exit points to the guest house
- Hand sanitizer is also located on each floor in the hallways and the communal lounge area.
- Our cleaning process has always been to the highest standard, we use bleach where appropriate and liquid/spray disinfectant.
- Our linen is washed above 70 degrees for the recommended time period and always has been.
- Our crockery and cutlery are always washed in the dishwasher above 60 degrees.
- Regular disinfecting of high touch points (light switches etc)
- Items like hairdryers, irons, hangers are cleaned with disinfectant after each guest
- We have removed the cushions in the communal area
- The sofa is sprayed regularly with a disinfectant spray
- Each guest to fill in a COVID19 form
For the time being, we are keeping the communal kitchen open however have removed the crockery and cutlery. We may close this if the hotel is at capacity. Ultimately we all need to work together to keep each other safe by following the government guidelines. With that in mind, we would ask guests to be mindful of each other and the social distancing rules that apply.
Our terms and conditions include the government guidelines of what to do if you show symptoms of COVID19 whilst staying with us (put simply; tell us, get tested immediately, return home). Further info https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-advice-for-accommodation-providers
And just finally our wish is that we can all be kind to each other; fellow guests, our team. We all have different perspectives and we are all right!
We wish you a really happy and comfortable stay with us in Southport.
AS OF 8 AUG GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS STATE THAT YOU MUST WEAR A MASK IN THE CORRIDORS AND LOBBY. PLEASE ADHER TO THIS FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL.